Thursday, May 19, 2005

Day One

Let's see how well this works.

I am culminating months of mental blither-blather by assigning myself a cyber-blog on the international internets of timespace.

For those of you visiting for the first time, have you nothing better to do? Also, welcome.

Here on this space we hope to keep you updated on my travels, adventures, misadventures, and distravels, and travails.

Not all of it can be symetrical, so bear with me.

I shall be in El Salvador, DC, England, Galicia, and North Carolina at some point this summer. Later in the year, I hope to add Montana and the Alligator River to my places of residence. More to come about my globe-trotting.

THank you for visiting our blaaaahg.

Joaquin, Eduardo, and J. Edward

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Señor Ramos, podemos vernos un poco mas al sur de Galicia o bien en el sur. Usted dira, ya que no creo que me resulte posible ir a verle.
P.S. Salude de mi parte a Jose del Horno

Thursday, June 30, 2005 1:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home