Friday, May 20, 2005

Yukon Ho

Well, the thing is shitting and hitting the fan... I am abandoning Chapell Hell for the cold and worthy lands of Warshington DC. Sunday takes me to El Salvador, and I should be back on the 29th to work for NWF, attempting with noble futility to save the world from George Bush and other forms of anti-life evilness.

I have stopped drinking water to facilitate my full metabolic shutdown, thus permitting a stop-free ride to home in NOVA.

For those of you eager to speak to me, drop me at email at any of my various addresses. Though soon they will all change to "in transit."

Thank you, Chapel Hill, and the maintainers of the Joaquin Bueno Memorial Desk Fund, for we couldn't have done this alone. Now I go home.

Love

Joaquin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home