Friday, November 25, 2005

welcome, human, to the chipmunk's lair

For some reason this website captivated my attention. As my "sister" says, I can have so many cups of coffee and still fall asleep.

http://www.lookalikes-susanscott.co.uk/

And now, some spontaneous [w]o[rds]n[pictur]es!

[Upon the absence of Rosie in my pictures]

Rosie cannot be photographed for as a pup
she had a buzzing burden strung ‘round her neck,
a shock-charged collar to keep her in her place.
Now she lives with us in a big backyard and
basement, a life free of invisible fences,
but she hides from all reminders of her suffering,
and she wisely fears my camera and hides.








arriva d -o avia, n-a natureza



a luz en baixo



a camara no ar



o eu na escuridade

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the stinky-linky!

Saturday, November 26, 2005 7:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home