Thursday, June 02, 2005

killing the world to save it

this seems to be theme of the day, as I my life is sustained by smog-flavored air in a traffic jam on the way to the National Wildlife Federation each and every day. I sit bumper-to-bumper on the five-lane interstate burning fuel to get nowhere at all, until finally movement comes like a blessing and I can consume some more. I arrive at NWF, but not before passing by others who pretend to save the world by destroying it. I am course referring to the two large and unmarked office buildings that are obviously government security agencies, given away by the excessive number of machine-gun-armed guards at their every entrance.

beginning next week, and weather-permitting, I will be biking to work. Next task-installation of a rear rack and trunk on Maude, the trusty LeMond road bike.

it seems that my stomach has won this seemingly unending battle against the aliean amoeba that turned it into a guerilla war zone for the past 5 days. today I have eaten normal food for once, though I enjoyed the chicken soup diet, for it was made with love.

that is all i have to say for now. my apologies again for the lack of news to report. believe me when i say believe me. there is much happening in my mind, as always, welling up and waiting to overflow.

peace and love

joaquin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home